Multifamily Mitigation (MFMT)
Multifamily Measurement (MFM)
Radon Resistant New Construction (RRNC)
What Do I Have To Do?
- Possess and maintain a current NRPP certification in measurement for the Multifamily Measurement distinction or an NRPP certification in Mitigation for the Multifamily Mitigation and/or RRNC distinctions.
- Successfully complete an approved NRPP Advanced Certificate Course.
- The Training Provider will issue the course completion certificate to the student, not the NRPP Administrative Office.
- Once NRPP receives and approves your course completion certificate(s), the corresponding icon will be added to your NRPP website listing.
What Are the Benefits of Advanced Certificates?
- The certificate demonstrates NRPP’s recognition of advanced skills and knowledge of the certificate holder as qualified to conduct, design, oversee and implement radon testing or mitigation services in accordance with NRPP approved protocols on advanced topics.
- Primary Search – Your NRPP website listing will display your NRPP Advanced Certificate(s).
- No extra certification fees.
- No extra C.E. tracking.
- Designed to keep you focused on building relationships with your potential customers.
- Voluntary Added Association Benefit — Allows you to apply for AARST’s ARP distinction, if you so choose. (see info below)
What’s the Difference Between a Certification Program and a Certificate Program?
- The key difference between a Certificate Program and a Certification Program is the issue of renewal policy.
- Once you have your advanced certificate(s) in place, and as long as you maintain your primary NRPP certification(s), it is valid until such time in the future that advancements in technology or standards warrant changes in minimum requirements for achieving the certificate.
- It is simpler for you (and us) to maintain (as long as you simply maintain your primary certification).
- AARST Membership is NOT required – Your Certificate is tied to your NRPP Measurement and/or Mitigation Certification(s).
What is the ARP (AARST Radon Professional) Designation?
- Eligible individuals are to have a professional level AARST Membership.
- The individuals must have completed at least one cycle (two years) of NRPP certification in the area (Measurement or Mitigation) that corresponds with the Advanced Certificate.
- Currently hold an NRPP Certification with one Advanced Certificate achieved.
Advanced Certificate Courses
The following courses are prerequisites for the NRPP Advanced Certificate Program