Initial Steps for Each Certification:
- Take an NRPP-approved entry-level training course
- Take and pass the NRPP Measurement and/or Mitigation exam (To purchase exam study guides, please click here).
- Fill out an NRPP certification application request form
Once your application request form has been processed:
- You will receive an email with next steps including how to log in
- Log into the online portal and upload the required documents
- You will then receive notification of approval
- Make your certification payment
*Please wait at least 3 business days after passing your exam before submitting the application request form. Your exam scores must be received by NRPP before the form can be processed.
NRPP Exam Information:
- Log on to psiexams.com
- Locate the NRPP exam you are registering for
- Create an account (located on the right hand side of the page)
- Follow the directions carefully
- Exam Fee is $140.00 for any exam each time you take it
- Exam prep study guides are available for purchase here
NRPP Certification Application Request Form
Once you have submitted your application request, please allow up to 24 hours for the NRPP staff to process it. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to log into the NRPP online certification portal and begin uploading your requirements needed to complete your certification.
You will be required to complete the NRPP certification process before the following anniversary dates:
- NRPP-approved entry-level courses are valid for 2 years
- NRPP certification exam scores are valid for 1 year
For questions or assistance regarding the initial certification process, please email email@example.com.